- Could a Vaccine for Cattle Be Effective in Horses to Combat Equine Coronavirus?
Evaluation of Safety, Humoral Immune Response and Fecal Shedding of a Modified-Live Bovine Coronavirus Vaccine Given to Adult Healthy Horses (14-16)
- Developing Better Tools to Assess Infectious Disease in Horses
Use of Serum Amyloid A to Differentiate between Infectious and Non-Infectious disease in horses (14-14)
- Looking for Anti-Viral Drug Therapy for Horses with Equine Herpesvirus-5
Effect of Valacyclovir (anti-Viral) Treatment in an Equine Herpesvirus-5 related Lung Disease (Equine Multinodular Pulmonary Fibrosis) (15-33)
- Evaluating Infectious Disease Risk from Imported Horses
Do imported horses represent a significant risk for the spread of respiratory disease to resident equids in the USA? (14-12)
- Investigators Seek to Validate a New Test for Inflammation in Horses
Validation of a New Stall-side Test for Serum Amyloid A in Horses (15-31)
- Can a Heart Muscle Marker Indicate the Presence of a Rib Fracture in Foals?
Levels of a Heart Muscle Damage Marker (Cardiac Troponin) in Healthy Neonatal Thoroughbred Foals and Thoroughbred Foals with Rib Fractures (14-11)
- What do Glucose and Insulin Levels Tell us About Neonatal Foals?
Temporal variability in Serum glucose and Insulin Concentrations in Neonatal Foals (14-13)
- Do Horses get TMJ?
Jaw joint arthritis in horses: comparison of advanced imaging with gross and microscopic findings (15-35)
- Developing Better Understanding of Painful Dental Disease
Characterizing equine odontoclastic tooth resorption and hypercementosis (EOTRH) lesions through radiographic and histological methods (15-29)
- Determining Proper Amikacin Antibiotic Dose for Wound Infection Treatment
Comparison of Duration of Target Intra-Articular Concentrations Following Intravenous Regional Limb Perfusion with Two Doses of Amikacin Sulfate in Horses (14-10)
- Evaluating Optimal Tourniquet Time
Evaluation of 10 Minute vs. 30 Minute Tourniquet Time for Intravenous Regional Limb Perfusion (Ivrlp) with Amikacin Sulfate in Standing Sedated Horses (13-16)
- Determining Impact of Pain Medicine on Semen Quality
Effect of local pain medicine (lidocaine) on the quality of semen collected from the testicles of castrated stallions (15-32)
Other Recent Publications
- Pre-analytical stability of adrenocorticotrophic hormone from healthy horses in whole blood, plasma and frozen plasma samples
- Minimum inhibitory concentrations of equine Corynebacterium pseudotuberculosis isolates
- A preliminary study of silver sodium zirconium phosphate polyurethane foam wound dressing on wounds of the distal aspect of the forelimb in horses